We would like your ideas on how we can improve the Community Learning Disability Team.
Click here to find out more about what we do.
- Anyone can take part (we welcome views from everyone) but we are particuarly interested if you have experience of the Community Learning Disability Team.
- Read, rate or comment on the existing ideas
- Add a new idea that hasn’t already been posted (you’ll need to register to comment or post an idea)
- Search and filter to find specific topics
What happens after I post?
- Ideas and comments will be published immediately
- Posts that duplicate existing ideas will be locked to new comments to keep the conversation in one place
- Posts that don’t meet our moderation policy will be removed
- We will reply to posts or answer questions
Your comments and ideas will directly impact on the way we look to shape the Community Learning Disability Team. We probably won’t be able to do everything you suggest – but everything we do will be influenced by what you tell us.
You can share your ideas until 5pm on Friday 26 August 2022